- We reserve the right to inspect the part with the reported defect before a replacement part will be sent.
- All returned defective parts must have a return authorisation number.
- If we decide to replace the defective part completely before inspecting the part, then we DO expect to receive the defective part back for full inspection. If we don’t receive the defective part back, or if we find that the defect was not related to our workmanship or materials, then we reserve the right to charge the full retail price of the replacement part that was sent out.
- Because every leather hide is different and changes in dye lots are out of our control, colour matches for repairs or replacement parts are not guaranteed to be exact. Furthermore, as leather is a natural product, we also cannot guarantee consistency in the leather grain itself.
- We reserve the right to repair rather than replace any defective part.
- Inspection of the product upon receipt is the sole responsibility of the customer. Any defects or warranty issues must be reported within the first 30 days from the date the interior is received.
What We Will Cover
- Defects in workmanship or defective materials for 3 years from the date of purchase.
- Premature wear-through/cracking of the seating surfaces within the 3 year warranty time period, providing that correct maintenance has been up-kept.
- The shipping costs to us and back to you for repair or replacement.
What We Don’t Cover
- Damage caused by using inappropriate cleaning or conditioning chemicals.
- Tears, cuts or scratches caused by any accident, owner abuse/misuse or incorrect entering and/or exiting methods.
- Any incidental expenses for down time including, but not exclusive to de-installation or re-installation of the kit, rental cars, vehicle storage, hotel stay, etc.